GET REAL TIME ALERTS ON EVERY NFL PLAYER!
Get Playerline for free on iOS and Android today!
- We're at the point where we should be at least somewhat concerned about Joe Mixon. A super deep add right now is Trayveon Williams. *Great* production profile coming out, would likely get some run if Mixon misses time. (Hope he doesn't, though.)
- Five Mid-Round Targets for your draft
- Another 49ers' WR with another injury: JJ Nelson is expected to miss two to four weeks with a knee injury.
- [Davenport] #Titans practice update: A. J. Brown left practice after the first team period. He jogged into the building with a trainer. ? Isaiah Wilson also went on after going down during red zone team period. He limped to the sideline then walked in w/ a trainer.
- [Odegard] RB Kenyan Drake isn't practicing but he is jogging around on the field without a boot.
- [OC] Film Room: The 2019 Patriots defense allowed the lowest 3rd down conversion rate in NFL History at 24.1% - Here's how Bill Belichick used Cover 1 Robber to do this (14:02)
- ESPN: All players on COVID-19 list or designated "out" will be IR-eligible this season, plus other COVID guidance
- The Athletic's Nate Taylor reports Chiefs RB Darrel Williams will be Clyde Edwads-Helaire's direct backup to start the season
- Alvin Kamara opens up about knee injury
- Joe Mixon poised for great things in 2020?
- A. J. Green impressing
- Allen Lazard the favorite for WR2
- Jordan Reed officially part of SF
- Jarvis Landry ready to return
- Aaron Rodgers in for long haul?
- J. J. Watt feeling rejuvenated
- Cooper Kupp hasn't had contract talks
- Jordan Howard up in air
- MIA not quitting on Kalen Ballage
- Jakeem Grant has opportunity
- QB excited to throw to Mike Williams
- Brandin Cooks confident in health
- Jerick McKinnon looking sharp
- Washington releases Derrius Guice
- Kenny Stills placed on NFI list
Want news on only the players that matter to you? Why, yes I do